SBS Direct supplies complimentary Engineering for your project.
If you are installing an external wall or a wall to support a load (such as roof, wall fixings, heavy linings etc.…) you will need the wall to be engineered for that application.
Any ceiling for external application must be engineered to with stand the weather conditions for that site. Internal ceilings only need engineered if heavy items will be hanging from it or extra heavy linings.
Yes, we can engineer for any site across Australia. North Qld has higher wind pressure & SA has possibility of earthquakes. Could be fault lines under ground.
- We are family owned
- Reliable, all orders are checked at least twice, to minimise mistakes
- Business managers on site for quick decision making.
- Complimentary engineering available Australia wide
- We are backed by Studco a multinational company using Australian Blue scope steel
- Location is close to the city, close access to all major outlets to the gold coast, sunshine coast and Toowoomba. A centralised location for builders
- We give good service to all our walk-in customers, with minimum time loss waiting for orders
- We deliver with crane trucks, minimising to cost to customers to hire forklifts etc
See our ‘SBS Direct Service Levels’, does your current supplier stack up?
You or your builder can receive a warranty document for every project using our material.
We can assist the builder with site measure ups in the south east QLD. One of our team can come to your site to help with ordering the correct quantity of material & discuss the most efficient system to use.